1. After waking in the morning, be sure to fix your bed. To have a bedroom clean and nice will urge us to clean the entire home.
2. As much as possible, we need to be wise in buying home furniture. Purchase a chair that has built-in magazine storage.
3. Multipurpose tasks like cleaning the toilet cabinet, mirror or sink while the kids are in the tub can always be done by a smart parent.
4. We can also put a basket for paper thrash near the stairs or doors in order to prevent the kids from littering their papers everywhere. If a thrash can or basket is near their working or studying place, it will remind them to throw their paper thrash properly.
5. Teach the kids to sweep their own rooms. By doing so, we are teaching them the importance of having a clean and tidy bedroom. In addition, we should also teach them to collect scattered toys and put them on their play basket.
6. It is also a must for us to fold all the clothes right after we get them out of the dryer. We can avoid house pets from playing on the socks that may be scattered.
7. Teach the kids to play on a certain part of the house and avoid bringing their toys to the other part of the house. By doing so, we lessen our task.
8. Have a mini vacuum cleaner to clean up small messes.
9. Be prepared with cleaning wipes all the time in the kitchen especially if a person loves to cook.
10. As much as possible, all things should have their own place that way when we try to find a certain item, we know where to look at.
11. Discipline the kids to put away their toys right after they play.
12. Remember that everything should have their own place, so the moment that we pick up something that is not on its proper place, put them back to their right place.
13. Teach the kids to use one cup a day. By doing so, we can avoid washing too many cups in a day.
14. Put a shoe rack near the door to avoid dirt on the floor.
15. Latest issues of magazines should only be displayed. Keep the old issues in a cabinet.
16. Rinse off the dishes immediately after using them and keep them in the dishwasher. At the end of the day, use the dishwasher once the whole day.
17. Avoid purchasing unnecessary stuff.
18. Clean the shower area before taking a bath.
19. If parents are too busy to do the cleaning, ask somebody who can help us. Hire cleaning personnel who can visit your home at least two times a month.
20. After all the cleaning is already done and we have accumulated too many junk and unnecessary furniture or broken appliances, call a junk removal or a
http://www.fairfaxvajunkremoval.com”>junk hauling company to do the job of collecting the junk.
Lori Buenavista has been in the field of junk removal services for a long time and maintains a website about
http://www.fairfaxvajunkremoval.com/”>Fairfax Junk Removal where you can get answers to the rest of your questions.